The IUPUI Office of Student Employment serves:
- All currently enrolled IUPUI students interested in or currently employed in part-time jobs on and off campus (Note: a number of schools at IUPUI also offer part-time job search assistance. Students admitted to their degree-granting schools should visit their school-specific career professionals).
- All currently enrolled IUPUI undergraduate students with questions about using their IUPUI Federal Work-Study Program award.
- Student organizations seeking ways to pursue and to succeed in meaningful, academically relevant college work experiences.
- Student employment programs at IUPUI looking for professional development opportunities.
- IUPUI departments, supervisors, and staff interested in or currently employing IUPUI students.
- Community organizations and businesses interested in or currently employing IUPUI students.
Are you a current IUPUI student looking for career exploration guidance, full-time job search assistance, or credit-granting internship opportunities? If so, please visit your degree-granting school career professionals.