Thirty-minute appointments are available in our office or virtually any Monday through Friday between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. You can schedule appointments by visiting our office, calling (317) 274-0857, or completing the following steps:
- Visit this link or search for Student Appointment Scheduler (SAS) from One.IU.edu.
- Sign in to SAS.
- From this view, you can type into the search field "Office of Student Employment" and find an available appointment to schedule.
- Select all staff listed (check the box at the top of the list) and then select "Find Open Appointments."
- Select a day in the calendar to view open appointment slots, and choose the time you would like.
- Include the reason for your appointment in the dialog box that appears, and then submit the request.
- You will see a confirmation appear, and a confirmation will also be sent to your university email address. If you requested to receive a text notification, you will receive a text reminder as well.