To schedule a virtual appointment, please click here, then use the following steps:
- Under “What type of appointment would you like to schedule?,” select "Advising."
- Under “Pick a Service Category,” select "Undergraduate Student Employment Services."
- Under “Pick a Service for your Appointment,” select one of the following codes:
Online Part-time Job Search Strategy
Online Part-time Resume Review
Online Part-time Cover Letter Basics
- Under “Pick a Location for Your Appointment,” select “IUPUI Office of Student Employment.”
- Under “Pick a Staff Member,” select a staff member from the list.
- Then, check out the availability and schedule accordingly.
Our office will continue offering drop-in services virtually on Tuesday–Thursday 1:00–3:00 p.m. Virtual drop-ins will be conducted through Zoom. During drop-in times, please log in from a computer or mobile device using this link: https://iu.zoom.us/my/future.
Additionally, students are welcome to continue utilizing the online submission for resume and cover letter review at this link.
Human Resources (HR) has worked through policies and procedures surrounding President McRobbie’s announcement on March 23, 2020, surrounding pay for university employees and university operations. It should be noted that student employees are considered temporary employees by the university. Guidelines, pay codes, and information on how this pay will be determined and processed is now available. Please stay in touch with your supervisor for updates and refer to this HR link for needed processes and FAQs.
Things to know:
- Each temporary employee record is treated independently when determining COVID pay.
- COVID pay was effective for time forward from 3/23/2020 and until 5/10/2020.
- Specific questions should be sent to AskHR@iu.edu.
In addition, due to the rapidly evolving novel coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, and with the health and safety of our guests in mind, the Office of Student Employment is not hosting any in-person events at this time.
To see upcoming virtual events and workshops, please view the events page.
Need employment during COVID-19? Need funding assistance due to the reduction of your student employment position? Check out the below resource:
COVID-19 employment opportunities & resources
Review this often, as it will be updated with new resources and opportunities as we learn of them. For financial aid and funding support, please visit this page for more information from the Office of Student Financial Services.
Need additional guidance or want help with your applications? Chat with us at email@example.com, 317-274-0857, or use the virtual drop-in or appointment services listed above. We’re here to help!